So I was on YouTube today and Sami aka beauty crush, do a tag called the Me-Time tag. So I figured I would give it a go and answer the questions, so here goes
1. What do you watch or read during me-time? I love to watch the Boondocks or sometimes watch a romantic movie on Netflix. When I'm not doing that I'm reading Twilight, (don't judge me I like a little fantasy).
2. What do you wear during me-time?#nobra. I'm usually in an oversized shirt and undies or sometimes pajamas.
3. What are your me-time beauty products? Noxzema Classic clean deep cleansing cream ( that was a mouthful).
4. Current favorite nail polish? I don't have one.
5. What do you eat/drink during me-time? I usually enjoy a glass of Moscato or an Apple-Rita from Budweiser.
6. Current favorite candle? Fresh Linen or anything from Bath and Body Works.
7. Do you ever have outdoor me-time? Nope I love my house.
8. Would you ever go see a movie alone? I sure would as long as it's not a horror film.
9. Favorite online shop? Forever 21/ Asos.
10. Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time? Listen to music.
So there you have it guys the things I like to do on my me-time. I hope you enjoyed this tag, I will do more in the future.
Hey ladies and gents!!!
As you can tell by my title, I did something that I wasn't suppose to do. What is that you might ask, I do some shoe shopping again. This time around they are all for the winter which is my best excuse that I could come up with lol they were not all purchased all at once but between the month of September and October. Here are some pictures of my purchases!
My first one Is from Aerosoles, its called Baltimore in Navy Blue.
The second pair is from JustFab, called Kristianne in Black
Third pair was purchased from Journey's, Timberlands Ladies 6" boots
And Last my first time ever getting a pair of UGGs off of Shoes.com they are sooo freaking comfy omg.
So there you have it my recent shoe purchases in one month for shoes.
Thanks for stopping by!!
check me out on Tumblr @Dontsweatthechecknique