Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Monochrome Kind of Day

So I wore this cute little ensemble to work on Saturday. I was really feeling Afrocentric this day, it was really hot and muggy so to be this brave and and put this on says a lot. Most importantly I was comfortable enough to just put on my clothes and go, usually I would second guess my outfits or think someone is going to stare or laugh at me but my mind eventually said screw this I didn't buy clothes to just sit in the closet it is meant to be seen. So here is my OOTD!!!





 
Top: Posh Shoppe
Skirt: Lane Bryant
Belt: Forever21
Bag: Boutique
Shoes: UNIF Hellraisers
Necklace: Street Vendor
Bracelet: Anne Klein
Headwrap: The Gap

Check me out on these other social networks
Instagram: d_s_thechecknique
www.youtube.com/realitychecknique

No comments:

Post a Comment