Saturday, March 28, 2015

Vegas Vacation baby!!!

Hey ladies and gents,


So I am currently in Vegas for my best friend birthday, and even tho it's only been a day I am having the time of my life. I really didn't get a chance to take pictures of my airport outfit like I planned but I have one from when I landed. I also took pictures of my shopping day outfit. When get back to New York I will definitely do a haul on my purchases from Vegas. Here are the pictures from Friday night into Saturday,



Cardigan: Lane Bryant/
White Tee:  Target/
Pants: Forever 21+/
Sneakers: Adidas superstars/
Watch: Lane Bryant 





Shirt: Rainbows/
Skirt: Torrid/
Sneakers: Asos/
Bag: Target/
Glasses: Ray Bans/


I'm having such a blast out here, hope you enjoy this post. I will be back with more pictures 


Thanks for stopping bye!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment