Monday, December 16, 2013

Backpacking

Hey Lovelies

So Sunday I sat here thinking about what I'm lusting after this month, and realized I am currently going crazy over backpacks. I sat here and went through different websites trying to see what I can find, and I found some pretty interesting bags to my taste. I also realized that I do not have any in my closet and need to get some ASAP, there are outfits that need to be planned around these bags. now I'm sitting here begging my guy for at least one of these bags to be in the mix of my craziness called my closet, here  are some of my choices from some websites you have all heard of.

These first set of bags that you are seeing is from Topshop















The second set is from Romwe












The third set is from Asos














This last set of backpacks are from MissKL














So these are my preferences, some of these picks may not  be up to other people's taste but what can I do. I am going mad with wanting one of these bags in my closet and when I do it will definitely be on here. Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check me out YouTube @Realitychecknique.

XOXO Nique, <3


No comments:

Post a Comment