Monday, December 2, 2013

OMG!!! Shoes everywhere

Hey guys I'm back with another post and this one is on all the shoes I've accumulated from October-November is serious. I can't seem to go online with checking out a shoe site, one of  my favorite sites to shop from is Shoedazzle. There shoes are affordable and really cute, whenever I go on there I'm always scouting for a new addition to my shoe family. Here are pictures of my three most recent purchase, the first one is called Remell and I got them in black. I got them because they were so different and so me, I cant wait to style them.














The second shoe is ISELA and I got those in Brown/Camel color, I found them to be quite sexy. They remind a little of the Phillip Lim 3:1 over the knee boots and since I can" afford them this will do for me.
The third shoe that I purchased (LIGHTEN_Silver) is for the Spring and Summer months, for those days when you don't feel like wearing heels or sneakers or even boots for that matter.

The next site that I shop on Is 6pm.com, they also have affordable name brand items for the whole family. From sneakers to shoes to clothes, I love this site. I ordered a pair of Dr. Marten's biker boots.
My last site is Solestruck, I went on there to find these boots that I saw on Gracie's channel Uglyfaceofbeauty and instantly fell in love and had to get me a pair. 


So these are all the shoes that I purchased within a month and I am very excited to wear them and style them. Look for them on my youtube channel, thanks for stopping by. BYE!! 

www.youtube.com/realitychecknique
www.dontsweatthechecknique.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment