Thursday, January 9, 2014

1 Boot 3 Looks

Hey Guys!!!!

First I would like to say happy New Year, and I'm excited to be posting my first blog of the year.
So I was sitting here thinking what could be my first post of the year, what is my motivation my drive my inspiration. So I took a look in my closet and decided to go with my over the knee boots that I recently purchased from Shoedazzle.com The boots are by Leila Stone and they are called Isela, the color is absolutely gorgeous, the color is cognac and I came up with three different looks that would work for me.

My first look


Shirt: Boyfriend's Shirt
Jeans: Gap 1969
My Second Look



Blazer: Goodwill
Shirt: Boyfriend's
Leggings: Iheartposhshoppe

My last look



Sweater: Forever21+
Leggings: Iheartposhshoppe

So these are the 3 looks that I came up, these looks might not be to everyone's liking but it it is to mine.

Thanks for stopping by: xoxo NIQUE

No comments:

Post a Comment