Sunday, August 3, 2014

I'm backkkkk!!!!

Hey Ladies and Gents!!

So it's been awhile since I posted anything, had a lot on my mind and wanted to make sure where I wanted to be in life. I finally came to a decision and the worst thing that could have happened did, my computer contracted a virus oh the horror. So I decided to get on my iPad like a genius that I am (not really) lol, and do my blogging from there.

So yesterday I went out with my love to the movies to see Hercules, it was a very interesting take on the legend of this man and for once Hera or Zeus didn't show up. Did I say the Rock look so exceptionally yummy, I loved from since his wrestling days but that's neither here or there. So I decided to do an OOTD for my movie day.

Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever21
Boots: Lola Shoetique
Watch: Lane Bryant
Engagement Ring








No comments:

Post a Comment