Friday, November 14, 2014

First Tag!!!

Hey ladies and gents!!

So I was on YouTube today and Sami aka beauty crush, do a tag called the Me-Time tag. So I figured I would give it a go and answer the questions, so here goes

1. What do you watch or read during me-time? I love to watch the Boondocks or sometimes watch a romantic movie on Netflix. When I'm not doing that I'm reading Twilight, (don't judge me I like a little fantasy).

2. What do you wear during me-time?#nobra. I'm usually in an oversized shirt and undies or sometimes pajamas.

3. What are your me-time beauty products? Noxzema Classic clean deep cleansing cream ( that was a mouthful).

4. Current favorite nail polish? I don't have one.

5. What do you eat/drink during me-time? I usually enjoy a glass of Moscato or an Apple-Rita from Budweiser.

6. Current favorite candle? Fresh Linen or anything from Bath and Body Works.

7. Do you ever have outdoor me-time? Nope I love my house.

8. Would you ever go see a movie alone? I sure would as long as it's not a horror film.

9. Favorite online shop? Forever 21/ Asos.

10. Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time? Listen to music.

So there you have it guys the things I like to do on my me-time. I hope you enjoyed this tag, I will do more in the future. 

Thanks for stopping by!!


XOXO Nique 

No comments:

Post a Comment