Tuesday, November 4, 2014

OOPS!!! I DID IT AGAIN

Hey ladies and gents!!! As you can tell by my title, I did something that I wasn't suppose to do. What is that you might ask, I do some shoe shopping again. This time around they are all for the winter which is my best excuse that I could come up with lol they were not all purchased all at once but between the month of September and October. Here are some pictures of my purchases! My first one Is from Aerosoles, its called Baltimore in Navy Blue. The second pair is from JustFab, called Kristianne in Black Third pair was purchased from Journey's, Timberlands Ladies 6" boots And Last my first time ever getting a pair of UGGs off of Shoes.com they are sooo freaking comfy omg.
So there you have it my recent shoe purchases in one month for shoes. Thanks for stopping by!! check me out on Tumblr @Dontsweatthechecknique

No comments:

Post a Comment