Saturday, October 25, 2014

Warby Parker

Hey ladies and gents!!!

So the other day I was looking for some new glasses and stumbled upon this website called Warby Parker. They have such an amazing collection of glasses that I didn't know what to choose. As I was looking for the right pair of glasses that would fit my fun personality, I saw that they had a button called home try-on. I clicked the button and it informs that I can choose 5 pairs of frames and see which one I like and after I choose those 5 they send it to you for a dollar. In order for that dollar to be charged of course you have to have a debit or credit card. So any who, I put in for my 5 top frames to come to me and here they are:
This is Ames in graphite fog
This is Baxter in Catalina blue

This is Burke in Tennessee Whiskey 

This is Nash in Greystone

and Chamberlain in Whiskey Tortoise 

My favorite one so far is Nash, which my boyfriend thinks it looks like the one I already own but I bed to differ, but when I do choose the one I like I will let you lovely people know.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Nique 


 


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment