Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 RECAP

Hey ladies and gents!!!


So 2014 started out kind of bad for me, in the beginning of the year I had surgery done to remove a cyst. It was the most horrible feeling in the world, and this is going to be TMI but I couldn't sit for about two weeks after that surgery. Once January passed the next 2 months were awesome, I got engaged in March to my love. It was so sweet how he asked, just us 2 having dinner at home talking about how happy we are with each other and he just got down on one knee and asked me. After that the next couple of months were pretty quiet for me, I started to get into my blog even more which I'm happy I did cause my followers keep growing and I'm greatful for that. I also turned 30 in August which I accepted with grace, from then on everything has been quiet. Instead of going out tonight I'm going to be home with my son and my love, but for those who are going out please be safe and enjoy your night into the New Year.

I'm so looking forward to next year to see what it have in store for me, I'm not going to sit here and say I have a New Years resolution but I'm gonna have an open mind to accept whatever comes along. With that said I hope guys had a wonderful year and I thank you ladies and gents once again for following me and boosting my confidence to continue doing what I'm doing.



Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment