Saturday, January 3, 2015

How I style my Capes part I

Hey ladies and gents!!!



So today I was sitting here wondering what would I make my post about today, and as I looked in my closet I realized that I have two different style of capes. So I figured why don't I do a styling segment on how I would wear them, each one will have a day look and a night look. The first one I styled was the one my mom made for me, which you would have seen from my what I got for Christmas post. It is so pretty that I had to style it first, also my 6 year old son insisted on taking my photos for me, so I gave him the camera and promised him I would use his photos so here goes.

My first look is a denim on denim, you could never go wrong with that match.








Cape: Made by my mom
Shirt: Torrid
Jeans: Simply Be
Bag: New Look
Boots: Asos




I hope you enjoyed the looks, thanks for stopping by!!!

"Give the world the best you have, and the best will come back to you."--Madeline Bridges

No comments:

Post a Comment