Friday, January 16, 2015

Recent Purchases

Hey ladies and gents!!!


So I just couldn't help myself with these recent purchases, it seems like some of these websites send me the right e-mails at the right time. There is always something that on sale that makes me justify why I'm spending money, January isn't even over yet and I already made three shoe purchases and I'm already looking for more. I have such an obsession with sneakers and flats that my friends and family think I need to stop, but I will not do no such thing. without further hesitation here are my three new babies in my closet, by the way I bought two on sale and one regular price.

Kindness is loving people more than they deserve.--Joseph Joubert



Dr. Martens: Fitzrovia on sale for $36



JustFab: Aisling for $39.95


Adidas: Bankshot Restyle on sale for $59.99

Aren't they beautiful,

Thanks for stopping By!!

No comments:

Post a Comment