Tuesday, January 6, 2015

How I style my Cape part III

Hey ladies and gents!!!



My second cape that I style is from Asos, I first saw this cape on another blogger by the name of UglyFaceofBeauty. When I first saw it I fell in love instantly with it and got for myself as a Christmas gift. I have never seen anything like this, with all the capes they were coming out with this one definitely was right up my alley. So here is my take on how I would style this cape in the day time just to run errands, oh and did I mention it zips up the side!!!

Enjoy!!













Cape: Asos
Top: Forever 21+
Pants: Forever 21+
Boots: Dr. Martens Cherry red
Watch: Lane Bryant

"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn hoe to do it."-- Pablo Picasso



Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment